25 Year Limited Component Warranty
Fusion warrant that all qualified products used in the Certified System are, in normal and proper use, (1) free from defects in material and workmanship and (2) perform in accordance with applicable ISO/IEC11801 specifications in effect at the time of the sale.
Fusion will, at their own discretion, repair or replace any product that is found to be defective, or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, refund the purchase price of the defective product. This Warranty does not cover the cost of labour to remedy a warranty claim, and does not cover the additional cost, if any, for any additional labour or products not sold or provided by Fusion, to Fusion Certified Installers. Fusion reserves the right to inspect the installation site and determine the cause of defect or failure.
Claims made under this warranty must be reported in writing to Fusion within ten (10) business days of the discovered failure. This report must include the complete test results identifying the failure, both in hard and soft copy, and a current schematic of the site. Fusion Certified Installers will also have to provide any other information regarding the system as requested to facilitate resolution of the claim.
What the warranty covers
This warranty applies to:
- All Category 5e and Category 6 rated Fusion products
- All products designated as part of the Fusion Structured cabling range.
- This is a link performance warranty, covering patch panel to outlet.
Length of Coverage
This warranty extends for a period of twenty five (25) years from the date of isue.
- This warranty does not cover defects or non-compliance in the design or installation of the cabling system, which may result from failure to comply with proper installation procedures. This warranty also does not cover any product failure resulting from circumstances beyond Fusion’s control, including but not limited to, accidents, modifications, unauthorised repair, misuse, fire, flood, force majeure and use outside the United Kingdom.
- This warranty covers the components of the cabling system at the originalsite of installation only. Any modification to the system without Fusion’s approval voids this warranty.
- Fusion shall not be liable for damages of any kind, including without any limitation, lost or anticipated profits, delay, or incidental, consequential or special damages.
- In no event shall the obligation exceed the total purchase price of all qualified products in the warranted system.